Originally Posted by Anonymous
While we are beating up Robinson Sprts, I caught a glimpse of their 23 black team the last couple of tournaments to see what all the hype is about. They’re stacked with talent for sure, but their coach Peek is a disaster. Over managing from the sides and throwing his hat down non stop, screaming every play and yelling at refs and girls, we even heard him curse out one of his players. It’s clear he doesn’t trust them to play. I forgot I was watching high school Lacrosse for a little bit, felt like tyker. Wow-parents keep kids playing for a total jack Meanylike this for the sport and recruitability? I thought Robinson Sprts places great coaches. Times running out for that team...
Peek is a disaster and time is running out for his team? Screaming every play and cursing at his own players? You sound bitter. Parents pull their daughters from top clubs to go play for him. Your family must have been cut to make room for the Heros girls, top players from their team coming to play for the coach you bash. I am very sorry for you, but don’t blame the coach, the team, or the club. Good luck to 23 Black