Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXFAX
Yeah - Hawks are desperate only able to win games now with guest players trying to recreate the True Mid-Atlantic formula...sad really that the club can't seem to win anymore with just a pure local Maryland team of talent. Think a few holdbacks on that roster as well....and if playing TM 91 Maryland, DC Express, and Leading Edge are considered the "A" bracket to brag about...someone hold my beer and pass me a box of tissues because I am laughing so hard.

Looneys Road to a tournament title - Orange Crush, Express North and Bluestar followed by Juice Cherries in Finals. 3 of those teams played at the AA Level a week prior. Move Looneys to the elite bracket of NAL and they go 0-3. Play DC Dogs or Hawks in the finals and the lose by double digits. It’s a joke that their considered NAL champions.

This is such an absurd discussion, if any of you think that a team's record means anything at this age, you are simply clueless. The only reason any of you care about this garbage is for the bragging rights for your own egos. Every one of the teams at NAL have a kid, or in some cases kids, that can play elite college level lacrosse. Sure there may be more of those players on Hawks, DC Dogs, etc., but in the big picture, it is meaningless. We all know that if your kid is good enough, he will be discovered. What's more amazing is watching the parents of 15-16 year-olds at these tournaments carrying tents and coolers to the sidelines for their kid's team, any opportunity to get in the good graces of the coach and get more playing time for little Johnny...pathetic