Wheatley over Elmont, 14-9
Bay Shore over Floyd, 19-4
West Islip over Hauppauge, 11-9
Ward Melville over Middle Country, 18-8
Sachem North over Riverhead, 16-7
West Babylon edges Lindenhurst, 6-5
Whitman doubles Longwood, 10-5

Highlights

Playoff teams start their tune-ups with season ending wins tonight and a chance to get ready for next week's playoff runs.

East Islip 18, Connetquot 5: Nicole Levy scored with 40 seconds remaining in the first half to give East Islip a 13-2 lead. Levy scored seven goals and had four assists in the win. Elizabeth Vetter added five goals for East Islip (9-4) in Division I.

Northport 18, Commack 5: Dorrien Van Dyke had five goals and an assist and Cortney Fortunato had four goals and three assists to lead Northport (11-4) in Division I. Allie Pavinelli scored four goals, and Emily Columbus and Allie Breitfeller each added three assists.

Bay Shore 19, Floyd 4: Cynthia Del Core had five goals and three assists and Kyra Harney had five goals and an assist to lead Bay Shore (13-1) in Division I. It was the 300th career win for coaches Allison and John Pfeffer.

West Islip 11, Hauppauge 9: Emily Piciullo had three goals and one assist to lead West Islip (11-2) in Division I.

West Babylon 6, Lindenhurst 5: Madison Mulders scored on a free-position shot with :01.7 left on the clock to break a 5-5 tie and give West Babylon (9-4) the last-second win in Division I. Samantha Geiersbach had two goals and Jess Geiersbach had a goal and two assists.