Dude you have your panties on backwards. Get a life MB[/quote]

You guys are fools, have you ever talked to the blatant guys. They are hands down the best! Good for them continuing to succeed. For the rest of you, I don't think these guys are posting on here anonymously it's the same 4-5 salty dads and moms whose kids have been cut through the years, and some of them were probably parent cuts for what you see on here. It must be tough for a lot of families and clubs right now wish all the best. Lax On.[/quote]

Rebels do seem to be doing well with getting the 2021 class recruited. First year for recruiting and they are with the top five clubs on Long Island. Six D1 recruits so far is very good. In the end they may not have the numbers of the top three clubs but they are doing great. It will only get better for them as the the years go on and they keep talking to D1 coaches year after year. Like it or not they have earned respect for recruiting purposes. Getting respect means they can now be talked about in a negative way as being part of the top 5 clubs on Long Island. I am sure the haters will not disappoint and keep trashing the Rebels and the other top clubs.[/quote]

Oh my god, PB and the rebels is still a post? this club is run just like the outlaws and will fail.