Different people have different experiences and opinions with each club. It looks like your experience was not that good. When I saw your post I looked up how the 2021 Long Island club recruiting process has been going. It seems as if for the 2021 class on Long Island, of course 91, Express and Igloo (top teams only not the B teams) have the most recruits. Just behind them are the Rebels and Legacy. I expected the Rebels to be doing much worse however they seem to be very close and getting their kids recruited just as the top teams on Long Island. I always read that the Rebels have B teams. For 2021 they have six division one recruits and one high academic division three recruit currently. This is during a crazy year for recruiting. They seem to be just behind the three best teams in the country and equal with another great team in legacy. So the only clubs that seem to be having success on Long Island with recruiting in the 2021 class are 91 AA, Express AA, Igloo AA, Legacy and Rebels. All the other clubs seem to have at most one or two guys recruited. Most have none. The numbers don’t lie. If the Rebels truly are a B team and a mess they seem to be doing well where it counts in recruiting They are hanging in there with the top Long Island clubs.