Originally Posted by Anonymous
Delaware Governor Carney Announces Delay in Phase 3 of Economic Reopening

https://news.delaware.gov/2020/06/2...-delay-in-phase-3-of-economic-reopening/

I think at one point or another many posters (including myself) have been the voice of reason and say its time to move on. The summer for the most part AIN'T happening. Invariably someone will post with a backhanded political remark or insult or some other ad hominem attack. I will reiterate what has been said for the past few weeks and/or months. TIME TO MOVE ON! Lacrosse aint happening this summer. Yes, I know there is a rumor of a tourney in the midwest or somewhere in Tennessee and even a game being streamed this weekend BUT AGAIN SUMMER AIN'T HAPPENING! Delaware WILL NOT BE HAVING TOURNAMENTS. Nor will NY or NJ or Connecticut. Sure there will be some teams practicing and some team playdates but its time to enjoy your family and move on. On another thread someone posted one of the top female teams already cancelled their summer. they will only have a few scrimmages and practice. THAT'S WHAT ALL CLUBS SHOULD DO. Everyone's hope was July in Delaware but wit the uptick, there is not a chance that Delaware will allow hundreds if not thousands of people from other states enter fro a lax tournament. People who still believe this are naive - the summer of lacrosse is not happening.

Some of us have been saying this since May. What make you the so called "period" at the end of everything? Many have moved on weeks ago, made other plans and have been enjoying the summer ever since. Common sense should of pulled on your ear and told you, not to allow clubs to string you along this late. Once the zoom session were made available, I knew it was over. I'll tell you what, if club owners need the money that bad and feel it necessary to dupe us, fine, many of us are not in the need of ripping people off of THEIR hard earned cash.

So...will my check be in the mail?

Your refund check is held by the bank for a lack of funds.