Originally Posted by Anonymous
FLG is terrible, They had a great thing going, but then got crazy, Sold out, added too many teams and sent them to B level tournaments only because they had a piece of them (with 3d) or ran it entirely themselves. Gross. My son had a particularly awful experience, was cut by them and told he was no better than a B team player. Next year he will be playing in college for a top 10 Division 1 program. These are not good people.....

Agree. FLG Father and Son think they are above all. Think about this; they used a half baked top 100 list to attract attention for their organization. Then moved the Big X tournament to Delaware when people are hungry for lacrosse. But they failed to provide teams and parents all the particulars, regarding the tournaments modified game play. Don't forget, owner of FLG is on the hook to pay a judgment ordered by Suffolk Supreme Court last year so he need $$$$$...

Are the modified rules confirmed or myth based on the suggested modifications to the sport by the Delaware
https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/wp...e-and-Suggested-Guidelines-6.12.2020.pdf
Tournaments in DE cant start until Phase 3 and that date is yet unknown. My bet, no summer tournaments across the board.

Those rules came from the State of Delaware

Suggested Guidelines. Lacrosse happening !! Game On !! Got my supply of masks and wipes.

Knowing FLG, they will spin it that way. Until you get there, then it will be a different story. Better bring your mask if you don't bring your "man wipes."