Originally Posted by Anonymous
The majority of the “studs” in 6th grade lacrosse end up as average high school players, or quit the sport. This includes daddy coaches kids, because well, most weren’t good enough to begin with and thats why daddy became the coach.

Save your energy. It is nose picking 6th grade lacrosse. The pandemic is giving you the chance to find something else in life to get really angry about, since lacrosse isn’t happening this year. Go find it.

It depends on how much Daddy Coach is willing to forsake whole team to get his son ahead. Look no further than
" give it to the 9th grader" Coach.

Holding back , Daddy Coach all seem to work to some degree at other players expense. I dont like it, but MIAA is loaded with Daddy Coach players and Holdback/prefirst players. It is what it is as they say !

Ahhhh, there it is, the holdback reference for the day. I cant believe it took so long.

I was expecting the holdback apologist a little sooner too ! I cant believe it took so long !

Keep eating those L's and looking for an excuse other then just not being good enough. There's plenty of wall space!