Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A town team program should be about the development of the player.......Middle Country 6th grade team I believe is no longer a town team, but a team filled with TG players......what are they accomplishing when they beat up on a true town team that is not filled with YJ or TG players....sad that a coach has an ego so big that they must win at the cost of the player, and the opposing team! This particular 6th grade team has been like this for years, and they still have 2 more years in the system....I believe it is time for this coach to step aside, his behavior has been questioned for years. I am sure he has had many complaints, that seem to go unanswered. SCGL is a venue for girls to develop as players, mature and learn the game...it isn't an elite travel program where you have to prove your the best of the best........take that to another field MC!

My daughter plays for Middle Country and we have one girl on our team, ONE, who is not from Middle Country. Our coach is friends with her parents and when he found out she didn't have a place to play that matched her talent level he offered her a place to play. So you can all go on and try to put down the rest of the girls on our team who practice four times a week and give it everything they have, but we know it's just sour grapes. To say that we have been doing this for years is just a total lie! I have never once answered anything on this site, but could not control my anger at these lies. My daughter has been on this team for four years and this is the first time we have evr had a player not from Middle Country play in any Suffolk County Girls Lacrosse games with us.

Practice 4 times a week in 6th grade? Crazy!!!