Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The lowlight award goes to Westhampton, beating up a lesser team by 15 when you have one kid racking up stats ,hey ball hog how did it go against ESM. I have no problem with a kid scoring all they can if it is in the context of helping there team win but when done in a blowout that coach should be talked to by the AD .That being said I have seen that team before and they have way more goals than assists and barely work as a team.

Real brave of you....calling a child a ball hog. Go buy some courage and say that to the child in the presence of her parents! Your issue should remain with the coach.

Yes the coach is mostly to blame but give me a break any kid who has the maturity to play varsity lacrosse knows that for a player to continuously go to goal in such a lopsided game is ridiculous and I guarantee the other kids on the team thought it ridiculous also.If her parents were at the game they should have told her enough is enough and if I were a parent at that game I would have had no problem letting them know that it's poor sportsmanship.