Originally Posted by Anonymous
Correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't and stick to head contact warrant a card? I and most of us here know the answer is yes.

With that said....the official at Longwood v Smithtown West game who called a charge on the Longwood player....when it was clear to all that the SW player made stick to head contact....then had the audacity to threaten to card the LW player when she questioned your call whilr holding her head.....you should have your certification revoked. Personal agendas are not part of an official's job description.

Stick to head contact does not always warrant a card as in when the offense player gets called for a charge and the offensive player initiated the contact. For a long wood parent to come on here and complain about aggressive play is comical

Aggressive play is fine. Isn't the intent of such calls are in the interest of player safety? And what player do you know of would initiate head to stick contact? Your assessment my "friend" is more comical!

You are one of the parents who make going to the games both sad and comical, yelling at the refs about calls when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.Are you that stupid that you thought I meant a player would intentionally initiate head to stick contact, so with your logic the SW player must have intentionally hit the LW player in the head with her stick and actually deserved a red card.Sometimes the offensive player forces their way thru defenders sticks and or body at which time stick to head contact can happen and a charge gets called. In my opinion they do not call enough charges and make playing defense in the girls game difficult at best.