possibly the
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems all the loud mouths are done talking badly about others , coaches , kids and organizations.

Dam, why the heck did I go out and invest in the big SUV, along with the Yeti soft cooler? My little Cooper looks the part, hair cut, and matching swag. I drag him to at least 3 to 4 clinics weekly and speed and agility on Fridays . Since we are the picture perfect family, I just love talking about my son and self. I'm a PAL daddy coach, also a part of my towns lax program board, and a school teacher by trade. My position on the board allows me to control/ retain an advantage over the inner workings of our town program. Not to mention, I consider myself very knowledgeable and a mover/ shaker within the youth lax program. I've already spoken to Cooper's MS coach about his playing time and position on the team when he arrives. I forgot, I'm good friends with the District's AD, so Cooper is set. I have to admit though, he hates physical contact and lacrosse is the only sport he plays. He's a tough kid as long as I'm around. I don't know what he would do without me.

Quite possibly the best post I've read on BOC - the manufactured life!