Originally Posted by Anonymous

Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

The only jealous cowards are the one’s who support this idiocy. What kind of stunad brags about their dominance in PAL? It is only about player development, not wins. Most of the teams you beat up on have barely played together and are Coached by volunteers looking to have fun. This guy walks the sideline like it’s game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Stay classy Smithtown.

SNOWFLAKE!! Exactly what is wrong w our society.

Snowflake? You really are a stunad. I don’t know about other grades but 2028 Smithtown staff is awful. Head coach is a whacjob and if you parents can’t see that then maybe you’re also part of the problem. He’s the same stunad responsible for the rebels drama last season. That team still hasn’t been able to shake the turmoil that, that stunad caused. And trust me Masi, no one is jealous of you. I actually feel pity for how empty your life must be that your proudest moments is when you win a PAL game. Get a hobby lost.