Originally Posted by Anonymous
Reaching out to Team 91 parents; how does it feel to have 6th grade kids coming in from Texas to play HOCO lacrosse when you have at least 28 rostered kids on the team? This club is less about player development and more about winning; buyer beware. Nice job on carrying on the tradition.

kids commute from Texas for HOCO games?calling baloney...seems unlikely and expensive

2022 and 2023 did it a few years ago; I know that first hand.

This has definitely been done in the past by this organization for both HOCO and summer tournaments run by the owner of the club. It truly is one of the worst clubs around and I could not imagine being on a team where kids don't show up for practice but get playing time over kids that show up everyday and bust their Meanyavoid this club at all costs.

Imagine being so committed to a sport that you fly to Maryland from Texas every week to play elite level lacrosse. You all like to trash the HOCO league, but it’s still one of the best, if not the best league in the country. I don’t even know this kid but I promise you, that kid works hard, whether he’s practicing with the team or not, and he is likely more committed to playing lacrosse than your kid is to doing anything in the world.

That's called trophy chasing