Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ coaches daughter plays the whole game, How about playing your whole roster, and rotating in and out the whole game. Develop the girls at the bottom of the bench, and why even have a second goalie if she is not playing. Hero's and M&D utilize their whole team, if they kept the top girls in all game, i would believe they would be unbelievable too. No mention of rotating your defense and attack?

I will preface this by saying my daughter does play for M&D so I have no love loss for Hero's but come on. Heros doesnt have anyone close to ability to the top 5/6 YJ kids and the coaches daughter is on another level. You got beat badly accept it and move on and for the record they would of done the same to us so I am just being honest. Was good for our kids to see the level of sticks skills. As parents it is tough some times to motivate but for the kids to see other girls their ages with stick skills like they had was an eye opener. I Think this will motivate our coaches to amp up the training and I do believe with a full roster M&D is a touch ahead of Hero's but we will find that out this spring. How would others rank the next 4 or 5 teams CT Grizzlies, Skywalkers, Primetime, Eaglestix Pride

There were some players that switched between the Big 3 teams down here in MD. The guilty parties try to paint a picture how all the kids and parents get along so well. The truth is there were some back door deals especially kids that were gifted onto our Hero's team. Our coaches should be ashamed how it was handled especially with the attack

Funny how coaches are still trying to talk kids into switching