Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.

Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.

Heard there are quite a few 21 M&D girls still not recruited. Interesting..... all that money and bragging over the years didn't serve those girls well at all.