It’s unbelievable some of the stuff you people post about which team is better . Talk about other organization, coaches . In the end this sport will stop after college if little Johnny decides to play in college if he’s not burnt out because he played 4 days a week since he was 7 . My nephew went to a great D1 program about 6 yrs ago and guess what he hardly got much money to play and now hasn’t pick up a stick in a yr. His time in college was 6 days a week of workouts , practices and sometimes 2 times a day. Never went on spring break . The coaches didn’t care how he was doing in the classroom etc.... Now he’s in the police academy very happy and could of done the same thing going to a local college and saving his parents a ton of money . A lot of these guys come out of school and say wow that was a fast 4 years and it was miserable a sport I played my whole life with no end result and no job ready . What’s next doing $50 a hour cash clinics ? Relax parents your team maybe better then that team and so ?? Enjoy it now because there zero future beyond college . JMO . Stop drinking the lacrosse koolaid and smoking the Laxcrack because end results is nothing . Enjoy the development for your young son because I bet he rather be riding his bike then dragging him all over the place because he plays for the “best” team . Also I love the dads that are insane and have Zero Athletic ability , I just shake my head and laugh look at this hammerhead !!!