Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
First year with the Turtles. My son was formerly on another club team which I will not name bc I do not want to say anything negative. Thus far the Turtle organization has been great. The team size is manageable, the trainers know the game, the gear is by far the best I have seen and we have 2 training times per week indoors. The training that they offer for a cost and is open to everyone varies from trainer to trainer and is based on experience and number of attendees. So for people come on and say "look elsewhere' is kind of nonsense if you do not have first hand knowledge. Long Island is saturated with way too many club teams. I can only speak from my experience and I have been with 3 different clubs for my 3 children throughout the years. Thus far the Turtles have been first class.

I was with the organization last year. Yes, the gear is nice, the training facility is small. As for substance; NONE. Like any other organization it's a personal fit.

Mighty "Joe" is going to get your IP address and remove you from the team for your post...