what happened? Did your son not make The Hammerheads or venom or Havoc? You seem a little harsh about 9 year old lacrosse. Why all these negative thoughts? At this age it’s about kids learning the Game and improving there fundamentals.
It does not matter who they play for just as long as the program his helping your son grow!
That can come from and A team and a B team. Why is it that a kid is only looking to be on a A team? There are plenty of teams that say they are an A team cause they only have one team and I know 91 B team would beat them cause they have. You can’t say that about any other program. They may not get the exact coaching as the A team but they still get amazing training.
As long as the kid is happy were he is and as a parent u see improvement that’s all you can ask for! And as a parent if you don’t see that you should move your son to a place where he will get proper training!
There are no reason to bash other clubs! I have friends on many different clubs, high level and low level. As long as your son is happy should be the bottom line!
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall. It was not even there too team and the only played as a favor so the bracket could get filled out. So unless you know all your information please don’t speak about other clubs. This forum should be a fun thing and give people advice to others about the game! Not a bashing Center!