Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D has their kids playing all winter so no excuses. It is pathetic to fight about indoor lax though. I feel bad for the kids that don't get a chance to play multiple sports due to the psycho M&D rules.

I see girls from Hero's and MnD every week at other sporting events (basketball, soccer, fh, etc...). I can't speak for Hero's but MnD encourages girls to play multiple sports during the off season but during the spring and summer lacrosse should be the focus. It's safe to say that both teams were missing players and I can probably bet YJ was missing a few also. If your 2-3 ringers played this weekend your team probably had an advantage. if not you were at a disadvantage. So any "who beat who" is moot. Its the spring and summer games that count.

It all counts Did you tell your daughter it doesnt count when she was stepping out on the field

You're right. It counts for the kids but does it really mean anything for parents? I have seen enough of these teams to know if a player or players are missing it makes a difference. Given this was an optional game for most clubs some parents/kids opted to sit this one out. If Hero's was at full strength for the game I would have more concern that they only beat MnD by a couple goals. Especially knowing who was missing on the MnD end. If Hero's was missing players also, then as I said the game was "moot" and you cannot judge either on who was missing.