Originally Posted by Anonymous
Winning cures all I guess. Just would rather pay money and have my daughter play. Seemed like YJ got the easiest draw at Indoor Lax Championship. M&D has a tough draw! Heros pool was cupcakes, at least they had to play M&D in the semis. The earlier pool had M&D, YJ, Heros and Ct Grizzlies all in the same pool. That would have been fun to watch.

Watched the semi finals and championship with my daughter With the semi finals we watched both best we could but after YJ game was lopsided we watched a great M&D Heros game M&D hung in there while missing many key players according to the parent squad. My overall thoughts are the YJ team is light years ahead in this age group WOW is all I have to say. Yj was up by 10 plus against a very good heros team most of the game, YJ was running Middie lines and their attack is unguardable especially what I am guessing is the Coaches daughter she was very very impressive and scored or assisted most of the goals. Hero's played well vs M&D and I saw them earlier in a game and they have some great size and scoring Overall the tournament was well run and so much fun for the kids One draw to start each half kids had a great time so many goals and touches