Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no dog in the fight but didn't Terp Black loose to a team in Baltimore a few weeks ago and True blue a few weeks before that there just an average team nothing special

Pretty opinionated & insulting for a guy (or gal) with NO DOG IN THE FIGHT, interesting! I know there are many extremely talented players on the Terps Black team, a team that has been in a slump the past few weeks for sure. Im sure several will be ncaa recruits in a year or two, thats kinda what matters I guess.

"Opinionated & insulting"? It really is annoying when parents come on here to gloat after their 13 year olds son team wins a game isnt it... Terp Black parents spent over a week gloating over a win @ the Shamrock Shootout! They actually started rankings, placing themselves above every team on LI because they won a fall tourny. Maybe you can see how obnoxious it is. Im sure there will be several NCAA recruits from many of these teams in the next couple, few years. & yes, you are right, "thats kinda what matters" Parents, bickering over who has the best 8th grade team is pathetic.