TNA 2023 has Crabs players on the roster.....has since the team was formed.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The True National Atlantic- TNA supplements play for the top more athletic players who want to play with players they competed against during the season to now be on the same team. It may not be for everyone. Then True National Atlantic is an exceptional program with very good coaches from various states. The concept is NOT to take your boys away from playing on their primary club team. Actually it’s pretty clear that your primary club comes first. Having club owners like king crab that demand you play for Crabs only and only his tourneys is a disgrace. Yet he will ask players from different teams to stack his team and his team still loses. Just because you have a so called all star team does not guarantee wins and success. Bring it in NLF. I’m sure king crab is behind it. The TNA 2023 team will beat any NLF team or all star team. Not certain how far the entire TNA program will go but I do know the TNA 2023 team is elite for sure. My son plays for his primary club and then TNA 2023 and all has worked out beautifully for him to play the game with boys throughout the country. Great experience and building friendships. That’s what the game should all be about.

Crabs players are on TNA 2023...have been since the team formed....