Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Will you 2 stunads please go get a room. Tweedle dense and
The Bearded One. STFU please!

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.