Originally Posted by Anonymous

The guy that runs USCL is a NJ guy trying to drive people away from BBL and other NJ clubs. Same reason Mad Dog '25 team is 19 after beating 9th and 6th ranked teams. Do your research!

You are missing the point of my post. The BBL people love to gloat when they are ranked high in these polls but claim that they are rigged when that ranking goes down. Total hypocrites. As far as I am concerned these poles are completely bogus. This is a sorry trend of capitalizing on youth lacrosse. The next company to look out for is Lacrosse Magazine. Not to be confused with US Lacrosse Magazine. Bottom line, please don't give these companies any credibility by posting their rankings online.

And yet you post here about the rankings because your team moved up. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Notice how Legacy is now pounding their chests after their World Series humiliation on TV now that they picked up a whole bunch of holdbacks and finally won a couple of fall games. The fact is last year before Legacy went whole hog with holdbacks would have been crushed by BBL in Denver. But they demanded that the brackets be changed last minute. BBL tried to play Legacy in the last tournament of the season with the WS teams but they couldn't even make it to the championship game losing to Laxachusetts and complaining to the tournament directors afterwards about biased officiating.

In Long Island, Legacy is a third rate club that's always outside looking in. So they have to go to other regions to spew their garbage. Legacy is cancer to the sport. Legacy's holdbacks will seek greener pastures and Legacy will be back to the bottom.
That is the funniest thing i ever heard. They have no hold backs. all those kids played in WSYL. check the roster instead of making excuses of why you lost to them. legacy beat you Last fall before WSYL. Its ok to lose , i know it burns deep in your bones. You are embarrassing yourself . You are the ones that come on BOTC saying how you would beat eveyone, that you should have been in the finals. of WSYL. You have not beat one good team. You are making a bad name for your kids. You have a good lacrosse team. No need to put down others, to try and make yourself feel better.

This is coming from the same Legacy team that bullied their own goalie into leaving. Constantly berated and made fun of his weight issue. He's a good goalie. Classy organization.
That is not even funny how someone is allowed to just flat out lie, and spread rumors. You parents are trashy and this garbage should be ]\shut down.

Unfortunately, this is not a rumor and I wish it was. Why is this so surprising?? This story is well known in LI. It also happened on social media so it cannot be denied. It needs to be told as a cautionary tale for every single player on every club no matter how successful they are.