Originally Posted by Anonymous

Thanks but I’ll pass. In between games my son is playing with his friends and eating unhealthy tailgating snacks. And If I had made the drive down from New York I would be on the road 5-10 minutes after my son was finished playing. I certainly would not be hanging around watching 6 grade lacrosse games in Delaware.

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home.

Organic healthy snacks and watching random 6th grade lax games. You sound like a real fun dad [/quote]

Yup I am. Believe me they prefer that to having dad who sits on the couch drinking a beer and eating twinkies, while he burps, farts, and rubs his protruding belly. But hey, at least your kid will have a lot to look back on and laugh about. [/quote]

Lol. You must have been denied Twinkie’s as a kid. It’s like the 4th time you brought them up. Where’s our breakdown of the 6th grade lacrosse tourneys this weekend? [/quote]

Actually i guess I had my fill since I dont seem to need to eat them now. But I am glad you enjoy your snack of choice.
Wasnt at any tournaments this weekend. But feel free to catch us up on any important moments you want to share.