Originally Posted by Anonymous

[/quote
I wasn’t even there. Sorry but no way you have that much interest in a 6th grade fall tournament unless your kid was on one of those teams ( Sweetlax, edge). I actually have no problem if you are pumped your kids team did well. Just stop acting like you were an independent observer watching all these lax games

You can create your own storyline if it makes you feel better. But plenty of the time I and my son watch other teams play inbetween games or after ours are complete. Kids often learn a lot just watching other good players, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses in other teams. Plus its just plain interesting.
I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it. [/quote]

Thanks but I’ll pass. In between games my son is playing with his friends and eating unhealthy tailgating snacks. And If I had made the drive down from New York I would be on the road 5-10 minutes after my son was finished playing. I certainly would not be hanging around watching 6 grade lacrosse games in Delaware.
[/quote]

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home.