[/quote
I wasn’t even there. Sorry but no way you have that much interest in a 6th grade fall tournament unless your kid was on one of those teams ( Sweetlax, edge). I actually have no problem if you are pumped your kids team did well. Just stop acting like you were an independent observer watching all these lax games [/quote]

You can create your own storyline if it makes you feel better. But plenty of the time I and my son watch other teams play inbetween games or after ours are complete. Kids often learn a lot just watching other good players, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses in other teams. Plus its just plain interesting.
I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it. [/quote]

Thanks but I’ll pass. In between games my son is playing with his friends and eating unhealthy tailgating snacks. And If I had made the drive down from New York I would be on the road 5-10 minutes after my son was finished playing. I certainly would not be hanging around watching 6 grade lacrosse games in Delaware.