Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like things are falling into place where they left off last year:

Hawks roll 14-0
Primetime crushes 91 MD 8-1
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-4
BBL beats Madlax 3-1
Legacy over Express North 7-4

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

Wow! Edge beat Hawks 7 to 4
Would not have seen that.
And BBL got beat by Sweetlax.
So Edge clawed itself back to the championship even after BBL beat them in the pool play and will now play Sweetlax for the championship.
Wow!

Looks like things are falling into place where they left off last year:

Hawks roll 14-0
Primetime crushes 91 MD 8-1
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-4
BBL beats Madlax 3-1
Legacy over Express North 7-4

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

Wow! Edge beat Hawks 7 to 4
Would not have seen that.
And BBL got beat by Sweetlax.
So Edge clawed itself back to the championship even after BBL beat them in the pool play and will now play Sweetlax for the championship.
Wow!

Hey sweet lax dad. Thanks for the postgame show on the NAL 6th grade division. Get a life

I was thinking the same thing. Save the commentary/no one cares. It's 6th grade lax.