Originally Posted by Anonymous

Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.

detest to agree with this guy, but you are right. Taz got a major cupcake schedule while every other “good” team plays at least one other “good” team. Reminds me of what Express did last summer at their tourney. But there are several teams in the NAL to include Madlax and Prime Time, so not so sure it was intentional. Maybe luck of the draw. Either way, they definitely got an easy ride to the playoffs. We’ll see what they can do on Sunday against the HS kids from MD.

You are referring to the Maryland cheater teams of subpar 2023 rejects, lead by the biggest cheater team of them all, Madlax? Just know that when your 2024 team from the island plays this despicable team, they are playing against one on age player on their starting line up, which is their goalie. If you look really hard you might find one more on age player on the second line, at midfield, but you won’t see him very much. Make no mistake, every other kid that sees the field is a holdback or a 2023 DCDogs guest player. And don’t forget, Maryland holdbacks aren’t, on average, only a year older. They are a year and a half older than An average LI player, due to their difference in age requirements by grade in Maryland. Now, I don’t have confirmation of any double holdbacks on Madlax, which would make such players two and a half years older than our boys, but would you bet against that likelihood with a reputation as bad as Madlax’s? If there are any double holdbacks anywhere in 2024, which there most definitely is, this despicable team would most certainly be the team to have them. Good luck all LI teams. Take down the cheater teams this weekend!