Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.