Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dead in the water. Maybe one of the local Tourney Organizers will step up and create a Tourney our here: "East Coast Supremacy"....do it local, over 2 days...same outcome, alot cheaper. Play it on Channel 12 , News Long Island. HAAAAAAA

seriously....Is there really a need for everybody to fly to denver? I guess it is nice for the kids from the flyover states to see what real lacrosse looks like, but quite frankly it just doesn't make sense for us from the East Coast. Do people think this has the same prestige as the LLWS (news flash, it doesn't). Take the familiy to Italy and Spain...way better than flying to Denver to lose to Long Island Express or Team 91.

Sounds like a holdback team making excuses why they are not there. LIE going to bring it home this year with style

I went last year. Most prestigious youth lacrosse event, bar none. None are remotely close. Phenomenal experience. All the best of the best are there. But the treatment they give the kids is like movie star status. And there is no competitive team anywhere that isn’t going, unless they don’t qualify based on age or quality. Winning it is a boon to business, like nothing else. And it costs the clubs absolutely nothing. So trust me, if a club thinks they can qualify, they will be there. You won’t be disappointed.