Originally Posted by Anonymous
7:45 game Hagerstown Saturday -high temps 50's-yikes

7:45 has temps at 32 degrees on Saturday. The first freeze of the year is always the toughest as young kids haven't become accustomed to it yet.

Worst run tourney ever-no lights or event staff -frost on overgrown grass fields, not enough bathroom facilities(portapots). Refs were obviously just training as well-hope this one gets replaced with turf field complex.

I agree. Was at Hagerstown Soccerplex this weekend too and this event has gone down Hill from where it was a few years ago. Refs didn't get the memo that free movement only applied to high school, so games were chaos as those teams that read the rules and followed them were disadvantaged. Also, hope those waivers hold up for the organizers for those girls injured playing on icy grass at 7:45 am. And only 1 slow food truck for the entire event with a 30-60 minute line?

Yes. terrible. 1 food truck that was slow, I didn't even bother waiting on that ridiculous line. Also don't forget the icy wood walkway over the stream. I personally saw 3 people fall before they closed it down. Hope they had a good lawyer draft those waivers, next time they might have to have the parents sign them too.