Originally Posted by Anonymous

If that is true why did they bring in the best FOGO kid on Long Island to take all the faceoffs? If it wasn’t necessary bc LILC stinks then please explain that? And what about the best d and attack guy? Why not save their energy so they didn’t get SMOKED by the tigers In the finals. Oh let me guess u will say all the Tigers have drivers licenses. The 2025 /2026 FOGO is what even makes this CoachC team one of the best. Lose him and you are no better than LILC or any other club. .

LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.[/quote]

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship[/quote]
If that’s what you choose to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. [/quote]
I dont need to tell myself anything. It happened for everyone to see.[/quote]

You are wrong. Deal with it. “Coaches we’re running around.” Nice try fella. LILC is not as good as you think.[/quote]

Dude Im not a LILC parent. Nor am I an Express parent. And there is more than me that have written on this thread. I just made the last 2 stmts. And thats just the facts. Your coach put AA players into the B tournament so he could win the championship. The only reason to do that was because he felt the team could not have won on their own. If you have a better reason to explain why he put his AA players into the game, I am all ears. We all would love to know.