Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was really pathetic. Coaches running to find players from their other team because they saw they were going to lose to a town team (LILC) in the B bracket of a 6th grade tournament.

The lies are so comical on these forums. I check here more and more often to see what ridiculous comment will be next. Keep them coming.

Fun fact: Literally the worst player on the express b team scored in the game. That’s why the team chased after him at the end of the game. Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

If that is true why did they bring in the best FOGO kid on Long Island to take all the faceoffs? If it wasn’t necessary bc LILC stinks then please explain that? And what about the best d and attack guy? Why not save their energy so they didn’t get SMOKED by the tigers In the finals. Oh let me guess u will say all the Tigers have drivers licenses. The 2025 /2026 FOGO is what even makes this CoachC team one of the best. Lose him and you are no better than LILC or any other club. .

LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship

If that’s what you choose to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.