Originally Posted by Anonymous
HAHAHAHHAHA
I will make one observation, and i am sure all the out of new york teams will be crying about. The tiger team should be embarrassed if they think all those kids were born in 2008. Play with whoever you want, my concern is that with the age and size of some of these kids that someone who is of proper age is going to get hurt. other then that i am sure no one cares.
2025 playing on Outlaws today. The cheating in this sport is getting out of control. Coaches and parents should be ashamed of themselves. How does your 7th grader explain to his friends that he plays on a 6th grade team? Do you think that doesn’t effect him in some way? When a kid gets injured by an older player, I hope the parents sue the tourney and win big. Sadly, it is the only way things are going to change.

Tigers is a MD team. Birthhdate for grades are earlier, August 2007. So they would have kids on their team legit in 7th grade who are older with birthdates in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov or Dec of 2007.

Tigers parent here. Philly based 2026 team, world series aged and some are 2027s. Tigers will be in Denver next year. Was a fun tournament yesterday and great teams.

Are you saying we will see your big righty attackman in Denver with this 2026 team? He plays on a 2025 box team, and is big on that team.

coached against this kid &team in box...he is true 2026 / 6th grader & his team.Bunch of 5 grade kids to...they will be in denver...they play up in 2025 a lot