Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is sad that even the kids that are on the b team still don't play because he has the a players playing for both teams. Let the b team be just that - a B team!

Every kid on the B team plays. Go to the tournament tomorrow and watch if you don't want to take my word for it.

That is completely false. CoachC played his top AA players in both divisions today. Parents of Express kids on the sidelines were complaining it was ridiculous. Teams entered the single A division to play single A teams and be competitive. And parents like myself put their kids on the single A team bc they want them to see the field and play other single A teams. But CoachC was afraid of losing so he cheated. These kids are 11 and this behavior is sad for them to witness.

No one was complaining. That's false unless it was directly to Chan, which I doubt. I did however see 2 kids play from the AA team. Each for about 15 minutes total over the course of 4 games and I don't believe on the field at the same time. I don't think they were necessary. Not sure the reason behind it.