Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really? Clap in a defensemen’s face, shoot imaginary arrows and knuckle drag the turf after a goal...sorry mom...

Like the age old Christian quote says. “If you can’t stop em from celebrating, just blow their head off with a cheap shot after they score to stop them”. I think that’s somewhere in Psalms

I was told about this thread and I figured I should respond since it is my son that is being discussed on this board by anonymous "adults"; pretty sad IMO. My name is David M (FCA 2026 parent) and my son is the one who hit the Hawks player towards the end of the game. Was it a penalty; yes, was it a cheap shot, NO!! For anyone to say that is was knows nothing about the kind of young man my son is; he has a HEART OF GOLD and would never hurt anyone intentionally. He is a big kid; who is 11 and on age to the adult that posted he was a hold-back, and he plays with some physicality and still learning the game. Did any of you see him after the game or speak to him? Did any of you see the concern he had for the Hawks player? Did any of you ride home with him and see the anguish on his face and in his eyes from what happened? Calling out individual kids on a message board is pathetic, calling them out anonymously is cowardly. Some of you 'adults' need to take a long look in the mirror and focus on improving that reflection; your son is watching you!!! And to the person(s) moderating these boards; you have a responsibility to these kids as well to what is posted!! DO YOUR JOB!!