Originally Posted by Anonymous

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. FCA kid took FOs as well and dominated the Hawks kid The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent.

Sounds tough, how many did he manage to get in the net....or the rest of their offense. I am imagining the big strong face off kid must have had at least 2 or 3 goals right after "dominating" or at least the attack had to take advantage and put a couple in the net. What was the final of that game?[/quote]

Sounds like a bitter Hawks parent who spends $1000s in FO training only to watch his kid get owned. Keep wasting your money on specialization at 12 yrs old. [/quote]

Can someone please just answer the question. I would honestly like to know. That's all I want to know. [/quote]

What question would that be?? [/quote]

What was the score of the game. No updates on Tourney Machine