Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dude AA just means A. There is A and then B. Directors and coaches made up this AA term just to sell teams and tournaments. Those parents were told that those kids would be on A teams, all of them. Not on B teams. But that's what he has made. The second team is a B team competing in B brackets (no matter what the tournament wants to call it) against B teams.
They are competing next weekend against, Rush Force, LILC, Rebels, Wieczorek, and Turtles.
Tell me, is that an A line up of teams????

Give me a break. Say nothing if all you are saying us absurd excuses. You sound like your CoachC's lap dog.

Since there is a higher and lower bracket what would you have them do? Stack one team and let the other get slaughtered in the same division? Just like you said there's A then B. Those parents were not told their kids would be on an A team.

Liar liar pants on fire. Everyone I know who tried out for that team was told these would be 2 A teams. Noone was told they were registering with the possibility of being on a B team.
And yes, if they were supposed to be A teams you register both in the A division (or AA if they call it that).
Clearly you feel though they cant handle the competition of the top teams. That the team is clearly a B team.
Well than Chabby needs to be clear about that with the parents, and let them find a different team in another organisation for their kid if they want to play in that bracket. (Yes that means return their money since you brought them in under false promises.)
Ir if the team wants to stay then explain what tournaments abs levels they will be in. And exactly what kids are on each team. Abd don't have your A level kids at tournaments playing on the B team just to try and win.
[/quote]

Do you guys have to pay in full up front for Express? [/quote]

I don't know of a single team where you have to pay in full up front.

[/quote]

That's what I thought. I was just reading about the Express (or is it Exspress?) and wondered why parents wouldn't just cut their losses and write off the 1/5 of that fee or whatever they have paid and look elsewhere.