Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we stop the rumors and nonsense ,,Legacy beat Exspress B ,,yes there STUD fogo was helping a true 2026 there to play with 2025 ,,B TEAM !! I WAS THERE ,,Legacy would loose by 10 to Exspress 2026 with these A TEAM,,,ENOUGH omg

It was not 2025 B team. It was 2026 2nd team who is supposed to be an A team. Or that's what CoachC told everyone when they were offered a spot and took their money. People accepted the spot thinking they were to be on one of 2 A teams. So what you are saying is nonsense.
But CoachC didnt clearly split these kids. And are having kids shift back and forth between the 2 teans. Yet he is registering the 2nd team in B divisions.

Sorry, my kid isn't on the team. I didn't mean B. I meant 2nd team. Whatever that may be. So if their top team is AA then this should be an A team. If the top team is A then this is a B. They're definitely not equivalent.

There is no such thing as AA and A. That is just sales BS.
In any bracket there are stronger teams and weaker teams.
People who registered and paid into the 2026 Exoress team with CoachC were told their kid was going to be on a top level A team. That's not the case. As a prior poster with a kid on the top team said CoachC put the best kids on one team. And he is supplementing the other team with some of those kids so he can win games and make it appear like the other team is an A team, when in actuality it's just a B team. A good B team probably. But still a B team.