Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
They should’ve jumped to the A bracket if they were dominating like that than the a bracket would’ve been good competition

Agreed. Rush Force should have switched with Express Haugen. Rush Force should not have been in the A bracket.

I give credit to them for stepping up and challenging themselves. The fall is basically preseason, no? I bet they go home knowing a lot more of what they need to work on than if their goal was to try to win b bracket a fall tournament. No, not a Rush parent...

Agreed fall is the pre season it just gives coaches an idea of what there team can and can’t do but in my eyes should always start in the a bracket because you learn more when your playing competitive teams

I agree. 2026 Rush Force was brand new last year and it played in B brackets, and showed promise but defenitely didnt dominate that bracket.
Putting them in A bracket just demoralised a frustrates players if they are not at that level. They would learn more from being at B bracket and isolating their weaknesses in that lower bracket and working up front there.