Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

No. they had 30+ kids on the sideline. Some of their top kids, including their top FOGO, were there. When it was crunch time, the kids from the "AA" team were the only ones on the field, with 20+kids on the sideline and complaining parents on the sideline.
And for the parents who were told their kid is on the AA team, but will be "rotated" back and forth so he can collect another $4K and poach kids from other teams, your kid is on the B team. You got scammed. Coach C wasn't recruiting your kid, he was recruiting $4K.

I am with the guy from a few days ago that said someone should take advantage of this and start a team and build it with the disgruntled kids and keep them together and coach them.

Its a shame to take advantage of kids, who's parents have the ego problem and were conned into going there and leaving their old teams to be on a B team. Good luck with that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but the money sure is. [/quote]

It honestly is a con and some of these parents should actually sue Express and CoachC, because it's as clear as can be here that he recruited an abnormal number of kids with promises of being on an A team under him when in actuality half at least are on a B team with a different coach. There needs to be some regulation of how these coaches can take advantage of parents and their kids. Wake up and sue his Meanyquote]

He is coaching the team. I wouldn't really call it a B team. It's a weaker team than their AA team but above a B team. They easily beat the Turtles which I would say is a good B team. Almost beat/tied Legacy which I would say is a weak AA team. [/quote]

By Using their AA kids to do so while their 30 other kids sat and watched.
[/quote]

Someone mentioned it was only 2 players. Were the other 8 sitting down? Or were they being competitive with the supposed AA legacy team? I wasan’ t there. Making my assumptions from these other postings. All I’m saying is that the 2nd team doesn’t sound like a B team. It sounds like a weaker A team. Someone mentioned that 1 of the 2 AA kids only played in the last game. So they easily beat the 2 prior teams they played with 1. What were the other 9 players doing? As far as 30 on the sideline, I don’t know but that seems like an exaggeration if they have 40 between the 2 teams.[/quote]

There were more than the 2. I know others who were there who will also be at the Tristar and November tournaments with the A team.