Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anybody figured out that Haugen is not the A team ..and only 2 kids were A players and still almost beat Legacy ,,,

So who were the other 30 kids on the sideline? So they have 60 kids? So why is Haugen listed as the AA team in TriStar? Take away the FOGO and the score would have been lopsided. The whole second half of the game it was all the AA players. But that's not the point. The point is how 25/30 parents were told their son made the top team, and they are floating, rotating, whatever you want to justify it in your mind, and they are on a B team. And they had to sit and watch as the "AA" players got all the playing time when it was clear that Legacy was going to beat you. Do I think that if all the "AA" players were there that they beat Legacy, probably. But I also know that the 20 kids on Legacy rotate in and get plenty of playing time, develop and get better, win or loose. I don't have to run around and tell everyone my son is on the top Express team, but has to rotate to both teams because he's that good. Face it, he's on the B team and CoachC is running around with your $4K in his pocket.

Here's an idea. The unhappy families who's kids didn't get any playing time, go down and play on the "developmental" team. Make it a strong competitive B team. Get real playing time and instruction. There are a few kids on that team with real talent. See what it can do. Then maybe next year find a home as a team somewhere else.