Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting reading on the Maryland thread. They talk about how Madlax has only one on age player in the starting line up, which is the goalie. And there’s only one on age player on the second line, that doesnt play very much. Other than that, all of the Madlax players that get any playing time are holdbacks that are 15 years old. This doesn’t include the guest players that they get on occasion from DCDogs 2023 team or their own 2023 team, like they did at the NLF in July. Can someone explain to me why this team isn’t playing in a 2023 bracket? Are they afraid to play other 15 year olds? Check out the conversation on the Maryland thread, to see the inside story on the black eye of youth lacrosse.

Completely untrue and please don't use, "oh it was posted on the Maryland Board" so it must be true reasoning. The vast amount of false information on these boards is laughable. I am not saying there are not pre Sept. 1 kids in the starting line up but I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that are on age in the starting line up and at least another 3 that are summer birthdays so none of these kids are 15. Arguably their best player and athlete is an on age kid. In case you didn't know the MD board is as full of **** as this board.

Cut the garbage, stalker parent. And tell your kid to stop stalking my kid on Instagram! It obviously runs in the family. Ever since the World Series, Madlax kids have been stalking LI kids that played in those games, and they brag about all of the holdbacks that they have (obviously the stalkers are holdbacks). Their claims coincide EXACTLY with the claims made on the MD board, which have been consistent now for years, to INCLUDE the information on the 2023 DCDogs players. That information LITERALLY comes out from Madlax players DURING tournament weekends. So we get the information LITERALLY as it is happening! 100% of that information comes from the players themselves, who would be much more familiar with ages and grades of teammates, far more than any crazed stalker parent! So tell your kid to get off Instagram and hit the wall instead. Then, maybe someday he’ll have the talent and confidence to play kids that are his same age. Lofty goal, I know.

Man you are unhinged. I think it is pretty funny you would call someone a stalker parent who simply came on here to refute a post that is factually incorrect. How exactly is it being a stalker to read and respond to a post on a message board that exists for the sole purpose of people posting? You LITERALLY don't get the concept of a message board.

I think it is funny how so many people know everything about a team and the kids on that team that they have no direct affiliation with, you want to talk about stalker parent you pretty much define the word. But but I heard it at a tournament or from social media. This INANE back and forth will continue with people LITERALLY citing completely unverified sources. I LITERALLY know that much of what has been posted here about ages, grades, etc. is wrong and I am LITERALLY in a better place to know this than anyone not directly affiliated with the club.

By the way, a parent telling another parent what their kid should do and feel is LITERALLY creepy and psychotic.