It is always unfortunate, when a player/family experience is not what one wants. However, I felt it was important to agree with this post.

There are many reasons for bad experience, but I am not interested in getting in to a debate with anyone about their personal/family experiences as it pertains to a program.

I am only able to relate my own experience with the Jesters. My son is happy to be a Jester and play on the 2018 team. Our family experience with the program has been terrific. We are pleased with the commitment and dedication of the coaching staff and the leaders of the program. The Directors, as well as the Coaches, were personally involved in the voluntary winter workouts and worked to develop the kids. I have found the Coaches and the Directors to be approachable and supportive. My experiences do not match the attacks directed at them in this discussion thread.

Please keep in mind that the players we are talking about are young boys. They have good days and bad days. It's easy to forget that if they are Travel players, then they are playing on multiple teams: school ball, town ball, travel ball, etc. They have there good days and they have days were they are tired and are off.

Finally, a loss is not what defines players, coaches, teams, programs. What defines them is how they use the loss a learning tool and grow for the better from it.

Parent of a 7th Grade Jesters Player