Originally Posted by Anonymous
which game was a 2 goal game? ML has beaten Express at least 4 times since the NLF last year, but you already knew that.

NALF last June. 4-2....but you already knew that

Express should have won that game. And there were no helmets from the 2023 DC Dogs there. That team totally changes when they bring the 2023 kids. Very unimpressive without them. Take the new huge FO kid off that team, without the 2023’s, and they would have a hard time winning any games.

Considering how old that team is, I’d expect them to be a whole lot better than what they are. Lacrosse must not be very popular in Virginia.

Disgraceful how bold this team is about using players from older teams. They don’t care if people know. My son is a member of Express and some of the Madlax kids found him on social media. They talk about it all the time. Used players from the Madlax 2023 team for the NLF last July. Lots of people knew, but nobody seemed to care.

Holdbacks are one thing, but taking kids from 2023 teams just to win a particular tournament goes over the line. I don’t understand. Why don’t tournaments do anything? When was the last time you heard of a team being disqualified for using older players? I’ve never heard of a case. Yet we all knows it happens routinely.