Originally Posted by Anonymous
at 2027...those kids aren't even in Middle School does he have a son on that team?

Of course he does, and he’ll last as long as the other high profile coaches they’ve had. Brotherly Love does the same garbage bait and switch. The coaches don’t even know the kids names.

Comical response from the typical as s hat that is on here. Stay at Freedom let an accountant coach your kid

Odd response. Is that to imply someone who is an accountant can't be a good (or great) lacrosse coach? I'd argue that a former player that goes on to have a successful career in a meaningful profession AND finds time to give back to the game via coaching is exactly who'd I want coaching my son. A person like this actually has "perspective" on what the game is and what it is not.

To be brutally honest, I doubt any of our plans end up with our sons becoming the coach of a club lacrosse team (i.e., Marachek). Call me cynical, but I'm always a bit cautious with "Club Lacrosse Coach" Guy. More realistic, the dream would be a 4 year stop at Yale/Hopkins/Duke then straight into I-banking on Wall St. Then when he volunteer's his time to his son's lacrosse team, he'll get bashed randomly on an anonymous board for not being a "full time" coach.. I'll take that option every time.