Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have stood up for the Wolfpack for a couple of years now, but after looking at some social media last night I don't know why I wasted my time. I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, there was a lot of bad stuff.

You say absolutely nothing in your post and then you say, “I’ll leave it at that.” Leave it at what?? You didn’t say anything. What? 91 puts out a few Instagram posts and you take offense? Your feelings get hurt? They’re advertising and promotion company is being paid to promote their brand. And they are apparently doing a very good job since we will now talk about it on here for the next three days. You don’t like it, why did you “like” the 91 website?

I don't follow the 91 site but have always chimed in when I felt that the WP was being bullied on this site. Some of the posts I saw yesterday made me (and I am sure a lot of other people) rethink their overall opinion of the club and select players and parents.

If you don’t like your friends, maybe you should find new friends. Sounds like another jealous parent to me. How about we put the shoe on the other foot?

They scoffed at a little travel team that started in the 2nd grade, when there was only one other team on the island that age. They said it was dense to start travel so young, driving all over the east coast, playing year-older teams since there were no other 2nd grade travel teams. A complete waste of time and money, they said. They laughed at the Wolfpack kids and parents, while their own children played in the sandbox, the Pack kids were getting after it, and competing their butts off.

Well it’s a bunch of years later now, and they aren’t laughing any more.

The Wolfpack boys have earned the status that they enjoy, by doing it the right way. They have worked their jerks off for a very long time. The majority of the team has been there since day one. No holdbacks, no 2023 Ringer’s no guest players. Ever. There isn’t an elite 2024 team anywhere that can make that claim.

So you’re telling me if you and your son were a member of the Pack FAMILY, you wouldn’t be over the moon proud of what this team has accomplished over the years? And most importantly, “how” they accomplished it? Pretty sure you’d be “Pack Proud”, just like us.