Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone also know how the 2017 Jesters did in their rematch against the Gladiators yesterday.Thank you.

An absolutely atrocious showing by the Jesters yesterday. Kudos to the Gladiators who are very well coached and have a talented group of kids, personally I think they can compete with any team at the age group. That being said, what happened yesterday was an absolute disgrace from a Jesters standpoint. It was the worst showing by a travel lacrosse team that I think I have ever seen. It was a complete failure of the organization, from the director on down. The Jesters organization took a huge step backwards yesterday. A few more showings like that and noone will want to play for that organization. As a Jesters parent I dont think I have ever been more humiliated since my son started playing lacrosse........

Disagree...I have never been more humiliated....when my son first started playing he at least showed potential and there was an appreciation that every day he would improve. Watching yesterday I fear that he is going backwards, not because of his efforts or within his control. There are pieces of this team that are seriously broken. Get some committed coaching and let the good players play, the others can watch.